Gender SAVE is a registered Non-Profit Tax Exempt Charitable Organization, solely dedicated to the Cause of Respect, Care, Educate and Upliftment of Humanity with Equality for Female Gender.
- Is my donations Tax Exempt?
- Is my credit card information secure?
- How is my contribution/donations used?
- My donated was denied. Why?
- Can I dedicate my donation to someone or make a donation on behalf of a person?
- Can I make automatic credit card donations?
- Why do you require my email address?
- What is the Card Security Code?
- Why do you require a minimum donation amount of $5?
- I made a donation online and now I have questions about it. Who can I call?
- How do I cancel a recurring donation?
- Do you refund any donations that I have made?
1) IS MY DONATIONS TAX EXEMPT?
*In the US : GenderSAVE is registered Non-Profit Entity under the Internal Revenue Section 501 © (3) which makes your donations tax exempt.
2) IS MY CREDIT CARD INFORMATION SECURE?
Gender SAVE takes every precaution to protect our donors’ information. When donors submit sensitive information via the Web site, your information is protected both online and offline. We use PayPal and, globally trusted payment gateways to process online donations, which guarantees security for the information you provide.
3) HOW DOES YOUR ORGANIZATION USE FUNDS DONATED TO IT?
All contributions /gifts/donations are applied to further the vision, goals and purpose of GenderSAVE and its affiliates. Most importantly bringing value to the female gender with educational aid and micro business training and women empowerment tools.
4) MY DONATION WAS DENIED. WHY?
In the event your e-commerce donation experiences a glitch and does confirm the process. It can be likely because of the following reasons:
- The information provided by you does not match exactly what is on your banking file documents’.
- We suggest you contact your financial institution. For further assistance, please e-mail to us.
- To expedite a response please include the date, amount and type of credit card used.
5) CAN I DEDICATE MY DONATION TO SOMEONE OR MAKE A DONATION ON BEHALF OF ANOTHER PERSON?
Yes. Why not!
You can make your donation in honor, or in memory of a loved one. This information can be found in the Gift of Compassion section. We will mail an acknowledgement card to your recipient announcing that you made a gift in their name. You will also receive a letter confirming your gift.
6) CAN I MAKE AUTOMATIC CREDIT CARD DONATIONS?
Yes, you can enter this information in the recurring gift section or e-mail us at email@example.com and we will be happy to assist you further
7) WHY DO YOU REQUIRE MY EMAIL ADDRESS?
Your email address is required so we can send you a proper acknowledgement of your gift. Details of your donation are found in this email, which you can print or save for tax purposes.
8) WHAT IS THE CARD SECURITY CODE?
The Card Security Code (CSC) is a 3- or 4-digit number printed on your credit card. It provides added security when you use your card on the Internet or over the phone. The number appears only on the card itself, not on receipts or statements.
9) WHY DO YOU REQUIRE A MINIMUM DONATION AMOUNT OF $5?
Like any other online credit card processing system credit card companies charge us. We don’t want donors’ well-intended gift to be offset by processing fees.
10) I MADE A DONATION ONLINE AND NOW I HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT IT. WHO CAN I CONTACT?
If you made the donations in the US please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
11) HOW DO I CANCEL A RECURRING DONATION?
Please contact your bank and instruct them to cancel the relevant recurring payment made to our organization.
12) DO YOU REFUND ANY DONATIONS I HAVE MADE?
All transactions made are non-refundable and non-transferable